October 1, 2014

REVIEW: Dylan (From the Inside Out Part #3) By, S.L. Scott








 photo GR_zps5fe521f1.jpg








Scorned and Jealousy of the From the Inside Out series should be read before Austin or Dylan. Austin and Dylan: One woman. Two endings. You decide who you want to read or read both.

Dylan - 

Four years ago, I was tempted with money, prestige, and power by a woman who offered to give me the world. That lifestyle came with a price. I had to leave the love of my life—the one person who had already given me everything I would ever need.

Today I watch Jules Weston in another man’s arms. Wanting… needing her back in my life again. But there are obstacles that keep us apart. Her boyfriend. Her best friend. Her anger that has raged inside her over the years.

Despite those, I’ve returned to take back what’s mine. The one thing I regret leaving behind—her heart.





“We’re each other’s destiny.”

I am not going to lie. I went in knowing that I was going to purchase both Austin and Dylan. Not because I couldn’t choose but because I was really curious as to how her path would have changed with the man she decided to keep and the one she finally let go of. I am definitely a Team Dylan fan so that is the one I chose to read first and I loved it!

“Austin may be the better choice for her on paper, but I’m the better man for her.”

While reading Scorned and Jealousy Dylan might not be everyone’s first, second, or even third pick for Jules but despite that we all have to agree that Dylan is her forever. It was never in question. Jules and Dylan are soul mates. The way they chose to go about that type of relationship was what was going to make or break them.

Dylan messed up and he messed up bad. But what we learn in this installment is that HE is also broken. We get to see more into what Dylan went through and what he put himself through. He might have left Jules but he never really let Juliette go. Dylan spent every minute torturing himself for the way that he hurt her and now he has to pay. He has to work for the happy ending he could’ve had and that ending isn’t even guaranteed. Jules makes him work for every minute he gets to spend with her.

Jules really impressed me in this installment. She grew as a character. She learned to forgive and let go so that she could either move on or get the happy ever after she always wanted. Either way she gives Dylan all of the words she wished she could have four years ago. Both characters got to heal. Now whether it is together or not I am not telling you!

I am a huge S.L. Scott fan and I will definitely be reading more of her books in the future! Now I am off to read Austin’s book!

“That’s done and gone. It’s how we spend our future and mine was always meant to be spent with him.”





 photo Amazon-app-button-small_zps54177e63.jpg    photo bead2577-80fb-402c-90c7-6f000b3d3789_zps2b17ea00.png














No comments :

Post a Comment