August 28, 2014

Fighting for Love excerpt















Fighting For Love

(Second Chances Book #4)
By,
L.P. Dover

 photo GR_zps5fe521f1.jpg

Fighting for someone’s heart is more challenging than fighting for a title.

For a time, many years ago, love had grown, love was made, and in the end … love was lost. The decision to leave had been the worst mistake Shelby Dawson could have ever made. However, at the time—ten years ago—she felt her secret needed to stay hidden, even if it broke her heart and the heart of the man she loved. Back then, he was all hers and she was all his, but now things have changed and he isn’t the same guy she knew.

He happens to be the well-known MMA Heavyweight champion and famous bad boy, Matt ‘The Destroyer’ Reynolds, who once before struggled to help his family pay the bills. Now, he has money flowing with each undefeated win and an insurmountable number of women filling his bed. Everything is perfect for the illustrious fighter, until one day it all changes. In walks the girl from his past, the same girl who promised to stick by him but left and never looked back. 

Their second chance to make things right will not come easy, for when one mistake is made an unwelcome consequence soon follows. Someone out there wants to rip them apart and they won’t stop until Matt and Shelby pay the ultimate price … their love.










Breathing hard, Shelby opened her eyes and gasped, “What is it? Why did you stop?”

The answer to that question came loud and clear when my sister looked up and finally spotted us. “You have got to be kidding me,” she shrieked. “There is no way in hell I’m getting in that pool now.” Turning on her heel, she hurried back inside, mumbling how disgusting it was to catch her brother having sex.
Shelby sunk down as far into the water as she could go and put her hands over her face. “Oh my God, this is embarrassing.”

“Not as embarrassing as it is for her, trust me. You should’ve seen how red her face got,” I added jokingly.

Shelby moved her hands and sighed, her face as red as could be. “Maybe we should finish this later?” she suggested.

Still hard inside of her, I wanted to finish it then, but couldn’t have her feeling uncomfortable. Sliding out of her, I swam over to our bottoms, which were floating in the water across the pool, and handed hers to her while also slipping mine on. Her bikini top was on the lounge chair, so I reached over the edge of the pool for it and turned her around so I could tie it in the back.

With her back to me, I pushed my cock against her ass and whispered in her ear, 
“We finish this tonight, angel. As soon as the fight’s over we’re coming right back here and I’m going to fuck you as long and hard as I can. I hope you’re ready for that.”

Chuckling, she smiled at me over her shoulder. “You promise?”


“You better believe it.”

No comments :

Post a Comment