July 16, 2014

Chelsea M. Cameron Stops by!!!


 Chelsea M. Cameron has stopped by to talk with us about some sexy sexy men!!!




Five British Men That Set My Panties On Fire

In case you didn't know, my new release, UnWritten, features a sexy British man named Declan. I've always wanted to write a book with a hero from across the pond, but this was the first time I did it, and it was AWESOME. I've had a love affair with British men for years, so today I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.

5. Prince Harry
I mean, COME ON. He's a prince. And a ginger. And a redhead. That's the trifecta of sexy. He's also got a little bit of bad boy in him, which makes him even MORE sexy.









4. Benedict Cumberbatch
In addition to playing Sherlock Holmes with his sexy brain, he's also hilarious and the world's best photobomber.














3. Henry Cavill
He was Stephenie Meyer's visual inspiration for Edward Cullen, and I always think of him as Edward in my head. Plus his eyes. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS EYES?







2. David Beckam
Let's face it, that Superbowl ad where he ran around in just his underwear probably made more than a few women pregnant. I caught a glimpse of him during the World Cup and nearly swooned right out of my chair.













1. Mr. Darcy
I DON'T CARE THAT HE'S FICTIONAL. Plus, he's been played in movies, etc by the following sexy men: Colin Firth, Matthew Macfadyen and Daniel Vincent Gordh. He's the original heartbreaking gentleman that you want to strangle and make out with at the same time.








Who's your favorite British man? Extol his virtues in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment