March 2, 2014

Review for Fallen Too Far......

In the past couple of days I have started and finished Witness by Jamie Magee and Fallen Too Far by Witness. Abbi Glines. Already since I have done a post about how much I love Witness I think this time it'll be about Fallen Too Far.
5 Stars!


Synopsis from Goodreads.com:

To want what you're not supposed to have ...

She is only nineteen.

She know so is his new stepfather's daughter.

She is still naïve and innocent spending the last two to three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing That Has ever been off limits. His famous father's guilt money, His mother's desperation to win His love, and his charm are the three Reasons He Has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her ​​father and his new wife in Their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She is not prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she 'll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who leaves her with her ​​father for the summer while he runs off to Paris with His Wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is Also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and That he'll never be faithful to anyone. Has He is jaded and secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that ...

Blaire just may have fallen too far.


Now for my thoughts:

I loved loved loved this book.

Fallen Too Far was absolutely great. I am writing this post after I have read this book for the second time. I am going through it again because i want to start the other mini-series in the Rosemary Beach collection. There is a reading order and I wanted to follow that. Any way back to the book ...

The Characters:

Rush-   What can I say? I loved him. He was a mystery During the whole book. He had secrets and he was not about to tell the family he just met the secrets Should not the whole town know but no matter how much she was getting Under His Skin. His character was frustrating as well as ridiculously hot. I really do not know why he kept everything a secret for so long ... such an idiot but a lovable one.

Blaire-  Her character was great as well. She was independent, strong, and did not whine about the hand she got Dealt in life. She Has a plan to make it on her own after taking care of her sick mother all through high school. Some people would not mind taking advantage of the new found family but she does not. She is determined to make it on her own. I love that she is not afraid to put Rush in His Place either. Because I know he needs it.  She knows she should be treated better and she is not afraid to say so.

The other characters were all awesome. The each Brought Their Own personality to the book That made ​​reading it so much fun. The next little rant I want to have is about Nan. I effing hate her. No matter what she thinks happened between the parents there is no reason to treat strangers the way she does. She is a spoiled brat and Rush does everything he can to give in to her. No matter what she does. At some point Nan's past Should not rule her anymore and she Should not need her big brother her baby.  Blaire SHE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW! I can not even imagine treating someone like that. Such a bitch ...... I've read the other books and I'd slap a bitch. Rush and Nan Should not be blaming other children for the mistakes of Their Parents. It's not like Blaire made ​​her dad do what he did. She should not have to feel like the black sheep for something she was not even aware of.

The Story-

The story was great. There was not a lot of whining from Blaire which was great because i am so sick of the babies Some Of These Protagonists are. Rush was a mystery but he was not as hot and cold as I expected him to be. Do not get me wrong there was definitely some of That in there but it was not as bad as it could have been.

Then there is the end. Oh God. I can not even believe she ended the book like that.





"His eyes never left mine. I held His gaze. I could see the storm in His Eyes. I Knew he was confused. I could even see the fear. Then there was the love. I saw it. The fierceness in His Eyes. I Believed it. I could see it clearly. But it was too late now. The love was not enough. Everyone always said that love was enough. It was not. Not When Your soul was shattered. "




Anyways I read this book in a day. That it was amazing. There really Is not I could give you a reason to not read this book. Or even this series. Abbi Glines I love writing and I can not wait to read the rest of her books!

The next book on the list .... dunh dunh duhhhhhh

Vital By Jamie Magee




<3 date-blogger-escaped-date-blogger-escaped-p="">

No comments :

Post a Comment