April 30, 2014

The Proposition Series 1-4 Review!

OK guys I am going to be review multiple books in this one. 4 of them to be exact…. The Proposition Series By, H.M. Ward. Let me just say this about the series as a whole. This series is explosive, passionate, and steamy of course. These books are fast paced and will make your head and heart spin. Promise

The proposition
Vol. 1
By,
h.m. ward
4 stars!!



 Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

His dark hair, bright eyes, and cocky grin look just the way I remembered. The last time I saw Bryan’s Ferro’s beautiful body, he was naked and shimmering with sweat. This time he’s wearing a tux and a wicked smirk that makes my heart beat too fast. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him, the moment feels supercharged.

But, the words that fall out of his mouth aren’t what I expect and shock me to the core. They aren’t light and pleasant, like ex-lovers who decided to part ways. His tone is clipped, and if his jaw locked any tighter, it would crack. He doesn’t care about my personal life, my recent loss, or my boyfriend.

Bryan makes his intentions clear—if I don’t sleep with him, he’ll ruin me.

My Thoughts…

At first I clearly didn’t read this right because I was confused after it ended so quickly. I was mad in the beginning because I did pay 2.99 for it but I got over so quickly. I loved this story. Well the beginning of it. This is my first Ferro series. I know weird. I probably should have started with the Arrangement but I was hooked to this one right from the beginning.

The story was completely explosive right from the beginning. Bryan was a complete douche through this whole book. He’s mad about something more than the book and I have no idea what it is.

Hallie is a strong character. She’s had a hard life but she keeps going on. She needs a break and I don’t see one coming for her. She stands up to Bryan even when he is being cold and an ass. Plus she has Neil. A complete asshole by the way. I can’t get over the way he even treats her. My god.

I can’t wait for the next book! 



The proposition
Vol. 2
By,
h.m. ward
4 stars!!


There's no doubt in my mind that Bryan Ferro is serious—if I don't sleep with him, he'll destroy me. Everything I've earned will be blown away like dust, and my life will no longer be my own. His demand for just one night rolls into days. He doesn't want me for a one-time fling, it's more than that.

But as I stand there, ready to tell him off, I hear it. The familiar sound, the hesitation, the slight hitch in his voice, and that's what forces me to my knees. It's not Neil, Maggie, or even the money—it's Bryan

My Thoughts…

This next installment is completely insane! These books are small but there is so much going on it makes you head spin. I loved every second of it. We get to see more of Hallie’s relationship with Maggie and what they have gone through together. And then Hallie witnesses something she shouldn’t and now she has to worry about her life being threatened.

Bryan is just as tortured as ever but now we have some suspicion that he is either completely insane or he is using drugs. Who knows. But we get some glimpses of a better Bryan, a nicer Bryan. Something is up with him I can feel it.

Neil is a complete ass. He is planning something. I’m not sure what but he is and I don’t like it. I hate his character. I can’t even believe he acts like this. I have a feeling it’s the money but we will see. 



The proposition
Vol. 3
By,
h.m. ward
4.5 stars!!


Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

An engaement is the farthest thing from my mind, but as Neil holds up the ring I glance around and notice someone is missing. Maggie. The man had the audacity to invite everyone else except my best friend. Where is she? When I go to find out, I don't like what I discover.

Once, I'd thought I was different from the Ferros and the Campagones, but when it comes down to it--I'm exactly the same.

My Thoughts…

If you thought the first two installments where insane this one takes the cake. OMG. I don’t even know what to say about it. If you had any feeling that Hallie was a push over, well, she just threw that thought completely out the window. This installment keeps you on your toes the entire time. It doesn’t give you a second to breathe. Not one.

I knew there was more to Bryan. I knew he couldn’t be complete ass to someone he supposedly loved that much at one point in time. I won’t tell you what it is but it will leave you heartbroken.

Hallie just can’t catch a break. Ever. She is such a great character I love her.

This installment has shock, heartbreak, friendship, sacrifice, shock, love, and more shock. This installment is like a shot of adrenaline straight to your heart and now we have to wait for the next one to get answers. 



The proposition
Vol. 4
By,
h.m. ward
5 stars!!


Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

There are some mistakes that are too big to fix. I'll never recover from this one. Damn it, I called Bryan an addict and treated him worse. Maybe it was wrong for him to approach me the way he did. Maybe it wasn't right for Bryan to just take what he wanted, consequences be damned. I can't blame him, though--not now that I know the truth.

My Thoughts…

My heart is in pieces all over the floor. This book was an emotional installment. I have been shocked, enraged, and stunned and now I am just an emotional mess. My husband didn’t know what to do with me.

Bryan breaks my heart. After all this time he loves her and resorts to blackmail to get her back. It’s stupid and mean but kind of romantic when you know the complete circumstances. I am not condoning blackmailing. The romantic part is that he is willing to get her any way possible before it’s too late. He finally opens up to her and we get a small piece of the puzzle.

Hallie is finally coming out of her denial. She never stopped loving Bryan Ferro. Never. She has loved him this whole time and that is why she never questioned the blackmail.

Neil, Jon, and the Aunt are complete assholes. Where does Neil go thinking he can get away with things like that. I don’t understand the hatred Jon has for her. Maybe I need to read the other Ferro books but he’s an ass too. There are some questions with the Aunt. I am so curious to know that story.

You’ll need tissues, a cold shower, something to relieve stress, alcohol and someone to rant to when this is over. So few questions answered so many more left to be answered.

I can’t effing wait for the next one! 


No comments :

Post a Comment