August 8, 2014

How to Seduce a Band Geek Review

How to Seduce a Band Geek

(How to Book #2)
By,
Cassie Mae
5 Stars!


 photo GR_zps5fe521f1.jpg


Sierra Livingston’s got it bad for her sister’s best friend, Levi Mason—the boy who carries his drumsticks in his pocket, marches with the school’s band, and taps his feet to whatever beat runs through his head. Sierra racks her brain for ways to impress the sexy drummer, but the short skirts and bursting cleavage don’t seem to cut it.

When Sierra gets paired with Levi’s sister, Brea, for a mentorship program, they strike a deal. In exchange for Sierra keeping her mouth shut about Brea ditching the program, Brea lets Sierra dig for more info on Levi to help get the guy of her dreams.

But when Sierra discovers Levi no longer plays the drums, his family has moved into a trailer, and he’s traded in his Range Rover for a baby blue moped, Sierra’s not sure if she can go through with violating his privacy. She’ll have to find the courage to ask him straight out—if he’s willing to let her in—and explore other ways to seduce the school’s band geek.




This was a great sequel!!!!! Levi is Zoe’s friend and Sierra has been lusting after him for 2 years. He doesn’t seem to notice her other than as Zoe’s little sister. This year Sierra is determined to get Levi to notice her. Sierra is willing to do anything and everything to get the guy of her dreams. She is going to try and seduce the band geek! The writing was amazing once again. It was sweet, quirky, and hilarious. The actual story was great too. It was different than Zoe’s. Sierra never stopped getting bullied and she kept her head high. She was the one that had to be strong for Levi. Like Zak had to be strong for Zoe.

I loved Sierra. I thought that Zoe was funny but she has nothing on Sierra. I was actually laughing out loud with tears in my eyes throughout this whole book. My daughter thought that I was crazy. Sierra was such a stalker through this book. It was cute though not creepy. She didn’t really cross the creepy line. She was so strong too. To take the bullying from her classmates and still worry about her friends. She was a great friend and lover to Levi even when he thought he couldn’t have that in his life right now.

I loved Levi. I think I love Zak more though. Levi is going through a hard time with his family right now. He doesn’t think he can handle having another person to take care of, like a girlfriend. But he can’t stay away from Sierra. He tries to just be her friend but with Sierra’s determination it doesn’t stay that way. Levi has to learn to let someone take care of him for a change. He is so busy taking care of his family he doesn’t know how to let Sierra take care of him. He was such a sweet and swoon-worthy band geek though! I loved how he blushed just as much as Sierra did.


This was a great sequel after the first one. We got to see Zoe and Zak again> We got to see how they are doing two years after their book ended and how much different Zoe is. If you have read the first one and loved it this one might be better. I haven’t decided yet. I’ll have to pick up Brea’s book. I can’t wait! I hope Adam gets a happy ending after that bitch Sydney. 

I have to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to Swoon Romance for giving me the opportunity to read these books! I'm not sure I would have picked them up otherwise and now I am so glad I was given these books!




 photo 077b8f97-b6d8-4ea3-995c-e224f76746e8_zpsa41e023d.png

No comments :

Post a Comment