March 3, 2015

REVIEW: The Reality O By, Candy Sloane






Fifteen Contestants, Twelve Episodes & One Very Big O

When my best friend Allie posted about my need for an inaugural O on a prominent dating website it was meant to be a joke.
A joke she was supposed to delete.
But her post started an internet and media frenzy and, when I was offered fifty thousand dollars to star in my own reality competition show, I had no choice but to say yes.
The Orgasm Virgin was supposed to help me meet a carnal companion who could finally bring me to climax.
Unfortunately, the one person I want to win the undying allegiance of my, well, you know, can’t be in the running at all.
Now in an L.A. mansion with fifteen very persuasive contestants vying for my attention and one undeniably sexy Production Assistant secretly getting it all the word ACTION has a whole new meaning…


Candy Sloane is an erotica author and the fictional creation of Lisa Burstein from the New Adult novel Sneaking Candy. The Orgasm Virgin is her debut novel.

Author's Note: This book is about sex. There are men kissing women, women kissing women, and men kissing lady parts. It is not meant for readers under eighteen, or my mother. 




Review
When I read the synopsis to The Reality O I was definitely curious. I mean the main character creates a reality show surrounding her very first orgasm. I mean seriously. Not something I was prepared for but it was worth it. The read was interesting and quite hilarious.



The reality show started as a joke Chris’s best friend posted online. Now Chris’s life is about to get a whole lot more interesting. She now has men and woman competing to be the first person to give her an orgasm. What she didn’t expect was the production assistant. One person who is not in the running to be the person she wanted, the person to give her, her first orgasm behind the cameras.



If you are looking for a romance this is not the book for you. The main characters are more falling into lust than falling in love. We don’t get much background on either of the characters and we really don’t see them do anything other than have sex. Which is fine if you go in knowing that. I did and I was ok with where the story took us. This book was full of many steamy moments as well as some great characters. The book was also very funny and definitely fast paced. It was an enjoyable read. If you are looking for easy steamy read this one is definitely for you.


Connect with Candy





No comments :

Post a Comment