January 24, 2015

Are you ready? VERUM By, Courtney Cole...It's Coming

"There’s savagery here, there’s grace.
But above all, there’s oblivion and no matter what I do, I will be sucked into it."


VERUM, the sequel to Courtney Cole's spellbindingly dark, heartwrenchind new adult psychological suspense, NOCTE, is coming February 2, 2015.


Are you ready?



VERUM-CourtneyCole-500px



My name is Calla Price and I'm drowning.



My new world is a dark, dark ocean and I'm being pulled under by secrets.


Can I trust anyone? I don't know anymore.


The lies are spirals. They twist and turn, binding me with their thorns and serpentine tongues. And just when I think I have it figured out, everything is pulled out from under me.


I'm entangled in the darkness.


But the truth will set me free.


It's just ahead of me, so close I can touch it. But even though it shines and glimmers, it has glistening fangs and I know it will shred me.


Are you scared?


I am.



Preorder your copy now, and get it the second it's live:






Get NOCTE (Book 1) on

Amazon | iBooks |  B&N | Kobo





Sign up for the NOCTE List and get exclusive series excerpts, teasers, and clues.


No comments :

Post a Comment