January 18, 2015

REVIEW: Find Me in Darkness (Dark Pleasures #1) by, Julie Kenner





From the first moment I saw Malcolm, I felt his power shudder through me. Lithe and powerful, dark and controlling, he cast a spell over me that I didn’t understand, but to which I willingly surrendered.

One touch and I melted. One glance into his storm-swept eyes and I was lost. One kiss, and I was bound.

But sometimes passion can burn too hot, and it would take all of our strength for Mal and I to survive the fire that raged between us...



Review
This is my first Julie Kenner book so I went into this not really knowing what to expect. This synopsis pulled me in and I couldn’t wait to pick it up. Let me tell you…I am so happy that I did. It was fantastic. The story opened up right away and kept you invested. When I got to the last page I kept tapping my kindle to see if there was more. I was not ready for it to be over and I can’t wait for the next installment in Mal and Christina’s story.


Mal and Christina are mates. They lost each other centuries ago and every time Mal finds her again she never remembers. Anything. Not their time together, what they are fighting for, or who he is. And every encounter ends in tragedy, until this time. Christina remembers. She remembers Mal, what’s inside of her, and why they can’t be together. Only something has changed and hopefully this time it won’t end in tragedy, for Mal and Christina or the world.


I loved everything about this book. The writing was flawless and the flow to the novella worked. The action started right away and you couldn’t help but feel for these characters that were meant to be together but everything is saying that it’s impossible. I will definitely be one-clicking the next two installments! Can’t wait to see what the journey for Mal and Christina will take us.



Reading Order
     

Read the first chapter here



Connect with Julie

No comments :

Post a Comment